Monokei x Friends Quality Expectations
While we strive to provide a perfect experience, no kit can be 100% flawless at our scale of production, as such the caveats are as follows:
- No scratches on exposed / user facing parts of the keyboard (after installation of plate & PCB).
- Possible machining marks / scratches on the inside of the kit / pieces not exposed to the user. This includes scratches arising from anodisation hooks.
- Screw holes are NOT anodised.
- Anodisation variation between top and bottom piece. Bottom piece is internal, not seen. Refer to exploded view shown in this post.
- Aluminium cover will be sandblasted silver finish, not polished.
- Brass weight patina: brass as a material tarnishes over time, you can clean it but note that it's a form of oxidation that we cannot control.