Introducing Galatea TKL PCB's by Studio Kestra!
What is the difference between north facing and south facing?
North/South facing refers to the stabilizer wire location. If it is above the switch that is north-facing, if it is below the switch then it is south facing
Depending on your keyboard, some may need a specific orientation
- Most boards designed to cherry spec allow for south-facing stabilizers. On some occasions, north-facing is required.
- Solder TKL USB-C PCB
- Compatible with h87/h88c footprint
- MX-compatible switches only
- QFN/QFP ATMEGA32U4 support
- Overcurrent & ESD protection
- RGB underglow
- Caps/Scroll Lock THT LED Indicators
- Gummy mount cut-outs
- Unified C3 daughterboard support (JST header not included)
- Detachable USB Port
- QMK/VIA compatibility
- PLEASE NOTE THE DIRECTION OF SPACEBAR STABILIZERS
- Full Spec Sheet Here